Making the home buying and selling process easy, stress-free, and fun!
The Lizzy Dooley Group strives to deliver exemplary customer service to clients at every price point. With extensive networks and expertise in the central corridor, agents Lizzy Dooley, Kathy Grearson, Michelle Moshiri, and Marty Gonnerman are consistently ranked among the top tier teams in St. Louis.
Known for their ability to uncover off market properties, The Lizzy Dooley Group often secures first looks in a highly competitive environment. Hallmarks of our exceptional team include "White Glove" treatment from start to finish, rigorous comparative market assessments, highly targeted marketing campaigns leveraging social media, and creative oversight for pre-market staging.
A Clayton High School Alumnae, graduate from the University of Iowa with a BA in Education and also played on the Varsity Field Hockey Team. Lizzy resides in the Ladue area with her husband and two children, and is active in her Parish, Immacolata. She is a team player, known for her go-getter personality and has a passion for networking. Lizzy's extensive understanding of the St. Louis market is evident in her successful real estate career.
CELL: 314.680.1426 | OFFICE: 314.725.5100
A former Art Director at St. Louis Magazine and Channel 9, Kathy brings a unique perspective and creative elegance to our team. Her passions include architecture, interior design and unlocking the creative spark in each client relationship. She is a Ladue native and graduate of Horton Watkins and KU with a degree in Fine Arts. She is married with three children and a fun-loving Golden Retriever.
CELL: 314.303.0218 | OFFICE: 314.725.5100
Michelle has an extensive background in investment real estate development and property management. Graduating from Webster University with a BA in Communications, she resides in Town and Country with her husband and two children. She strives to make each transaction a positive and enjoyable experience for all involved.
CELL: 636.692.8368 | OFFICE: 314.725.5100
Marty has been at Laura McCarthy for over 20 years, and brings extensive perspective and knowledge of the St. Louis real estate market! Her experience as a paralegal, incredible organizational skills, and years of moving and decorating all of her St. Louis homes gives this team strong back up.
CELL: 314.852.5936 | OFFICE: 314.725.5100
Laura McCarthy, Inc. was established in 1944 and has built and maintained a fine reputation based on quality of service and knowledgeable, experienced agents. The people in the organization and its ideal size are the major components of the excellence that is the Laura McCarthy Difference.
Aiming for excellence and manageability, Laura McCarthy has never aspired to be the "biggest", with just over one hundred agents. We limit our market participation to residential properties in areas we know well. The exceptional productivity of our agents is demonstrated by recognition by the St. Louis Business Journal and Ladue News Annual Platinum List.
Many of our strengths are direct benefits of our ideal size
- Large enough to maintain an outstanding marketing and print shop program.
- Large enough to maintain an internal closing department as a final checkpoint to insure that price agreed contracts actually close.
- Large enough to utilize market statistics and research as intricate components of our planning and marketing strategies.
- Small enough to view the satisfaction of one individual client as being of consequence.
- Small enough to know and care about every one of our listings and our clients. Every Laura McCarthy agent will share in the efforts to promote and sell your home.
- Savvy and experienced, our managers set a special tone of warmth, confidence and cooperation throughout the company. With wisdom and understanding, they expect the very best from their agents.
- Our agents, support staff, and managers go far beyond what is required or normally expected and they produce superior results.
- Our people are knowledgeable and exceptionally resourceful. They carefully maintain community ties that keep them abreast of changes and directions in the market in general and individual areas.
- We function as a team, with agents anxious to share specialized information and candid, informed opinions. Each of our managers brings special skills and particular strengths to our team approach. From our president down, management is readily available to accommodate you and your agent with expert answers, opinions, and advice.
- Because our agents are competent, easy to work with, and willing to go the extra mile, agents from other companies are anxious to show and sell our listings.
Learn More At: